2017 Michigan Jamboree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 2017 Michigan Jamboree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

I got the email today, and made camping reservations :-)
Who's planning to attend?
http://www.michiganjamboree.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:56 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 05:38 am:

I was telling the wife about this last night. It'd be a perfect follow up after my Model T Driver's Ed class on the 10th. ;)

Can we come without a T? I don't have one... yet. I'm hoping driver's ed gives her the bug too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:35 am:

I don't believe T ownership is a requirement, but I cannot speak for the club. It would be best to inquire through the website. I can tell you that due to breakdowns and rain, some T owners used modern vehicles to tour with the jamboree in 2016.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Jason,

I'm certain you would be welcome driving your modern car. Most likely however, a ride-along can be arranged in a T. Please plan to attend. It's a great event, attended by great folks, (and me too).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Right on. I'll check with the club. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration