Horn repair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Horn repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Markham on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

I sent my horn for repair to Larry Rose at Moonshine-Country-Antique-auto horns. just got it back and couldn't believe it,all painted,New bolts and best part sounds great, if you need a horn fixed send it to Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

John, That's great, but you simply must tell us is it a battery horn, mag horn, or a squeeze bulb horn?

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Markham on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 04:45 am:

Battery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:52 am:

Ho, do you have a link/phone/address? I googled it and only came out with eBay refurbished horns

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Found a number: Larry at 919-840-6247

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 10:42 am:

I just rebuilt my battery horn. Bought a diaphragm from Fun Projects and found good instructions on this site.
Paul in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:17 am:

I have a horn that came with my car but have not installed it yet. How can I tell if it is a battery horn or magneto horn?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:34 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/542583.html?1432183198

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/96981.html?1246595888

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration