OT - Any Idea What Car These Cowl Lights Go To?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Any Idea What Car These Cowl Lights Go To?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 10:48 am:

Hi Jim,

I kinda think that the three in the center are Chevrolet and the two at the bottom may be Buick. The last one, at the 9 o'clock position, may be Chevrolet, also.

My two cents worth, perhaps overvalued. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:54 am:

I have lights somewhat similar installed on my '27 roadster. I replaced the lower windshield post attachment bolt and use them for signal lights. On the back I have installed the RH tail light bracket that is available.
I realize that this is not "authentic " but it is era and I like the safety advantages of signal and 2 brake lights

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Hi Les,

I was collecting some era tail lamps to use for a turn indicator project on one of my cars. I, too, like safety. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Jim,

They will certainly be worth more than a few dollars on eBay.
Nice find!

Cheers,
Willis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration