Anybody Live Near Dave Huson?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anybody Live Near Dave Huson?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 08:13 am:

In need of a decent original splash apron for my project. New ones won't look right with the banged up body I am using.

Dave Huson has many to choose from but understandably won't sell/ship sight unseen.

I'm willing to pay someone for their time to pick out a nice apron from Dave and ship it to me. I will provide the box, packing material and UPS label.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 08:57 am:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Why not list this is the Classifieds where it belongs? No need to BTTT here, I'm sure everybody sees it just fine.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Are you talking about the Radiator Apron or the Running Board Shield? Both vary by year. I can understand why DH would not just pick one and send it. More info is needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:35 am:

I need a right side (passenger) splash apron (between body and running board) for a 23 Runabout. Dave Huson has these, I just need someone to go over to his place and pick a nice out and ship it to me. I'll take care of everything.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration