Attention: Marty Bufalini

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Attention: Marty Bufalini
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Hi Marty, I sent you a PM yesterday afternoon... it might have gone into your junk mail.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Keith, I'll be darned if I can figure out how to find the message. HELP!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

Marty, I sent you a truck load of used diapers. Let me know when it gets there, OK ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Marty, please email me at cgumbinger@att.net
or call me at 262-five five two - 7576.

This concerns the MTFCA letter to THF about changes to the OCF.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 08:19 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:49 am:

Hi Marty, email sent last night.

Thanks, Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration