1927 Model T Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1927 Model T Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Stevens on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Thinking about selling my Model T. Been sitting in the garage for a couple years now and don't think I'm going to do anything with it. Does anyone know a site that specializes in sales on these cars. The car is located in Texas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

The classified here, e-bay, or Hemmings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Sorry Randy, there's no more market for Model Ts. If you'll just hold onto it until spring comes, I'll come down and take it off your hands, no charge. . .
Seriously though the Classifieds here is probably the best place, take plenty of good pics and tell it's story (rebuilt 30 years ago, only driven to church on Sundays and for Ice Cream on Saturdays since. . . )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration