Early vs Later TT Ruckstell parts interchange

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Early vs Later TT Ruckstell parts interchange
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Just checking to see if the early TT Ruckstell parts will interchange with the later ones. My truck has he longer shifter tower and my spare one has the shorter shifter tower. It will probably be a while before I get into a rearend rebuild, but wanted to find out. Thanks, -Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 01:19 am:

Matt the shifters will interchange between the early and later styles. Ford did make the newer one a bit stronger though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Thank Fred. The later style is what is currently in the truck, but I know it is currently stuck fast. The rear is in gear so no big deal. I'll get around to taking it off and loosening it up. - Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration