1910 Touring on HCCA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1910 Touring on HCCA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

Another amazing car! Someone post a link so all can enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

As you wish:

http://www.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars

This car was talked about in last year's classifieds, unfortunately that thread has been deleted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Not that it matters, but that poor thing has been listed there I bet for two years now. Really don't know why it hasn't sold, as there's so many people out there willing to run it "as is" or even restore it. Maybe because at that time he wanted $43K for it, now I see it's just "best offer".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

It's been for sale at least four years now. What does that say about the price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Thought it looked familiar. I don't have any knowledge about these things but it sure looks like the real deal to me. Fun to look at just the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George N. Lemperes on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:04 am:

Saw this same car on ebay motors about a year and a half ago. Didn't pursue it because my brother was concerned that it might be a scam of some kind.
I've been scammed before and not interested in that happening again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 04:22 am:

The ad just below it is for a 1917 Stanley touring "last steamed in 1972 in Sacramento" Hmm, this must be the one I looked at with my boss, Sam Girdler (Solano Railcar) back in 1983 or so; Estate sale. Interesting to see it again and not looking much different (well it was in a crammed full garage then) than when we looked at it some three decades earlier--although the price is much higher now!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration