OT - way off topic......... redneck limo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - way off topic......... redneck limo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

I can't believe I have to report this thing lives in Nebraska. I hope it's just relatives visiting from Mike Walker or Steve Jelf's state..... :-)

(Message edited by Rob on February 08, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Has to be kansas! Thats the only place with enough flat ground to turn around.
Definatly not Kentucky. Couldnt make the 1st curve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

That is Blake Sheldon's personal hunting vehicle from Ten Point Ranch in Tishomingo, Oklahoma...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 03:53 pm:

And look you can pull sruff with it !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Those were built by IH as airport limos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

Fess up Rob... You traded the Ford six on that didn't you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

:-( Busted....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration