OT Fast Water warning.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Fast Water warning.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Had a call from friends living on the road to Sea side----even school bus traffic and repair trucks can not cross water over the road. If you are heading to the coast I would suggest do not do it now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Same warning ... watch out for fast women !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Remember, VW Bugs like to float! At least for a short time. . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

My septic tank was pumped Monday the driver told me he was taking the rest of the day off as hwy thirty had so many wrecks it was dangerous even with his heavy truck half full of sewage. Mountain snow melts with rain sending rivers to high water then add lots of rain. Bet Astoria has much less traffic today until late.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration