Ford Service book from Brazil in Portuguese

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ford Service book from Brazil in Portuguese
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:28 am:

Found another copy of Ford Service. Printed in Brazil and in the Portuguese language.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Hi Ron ,
How did you find it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:09 am:

www.abe.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

My daughter dated a Polish kid for a while. He would speak to our cats in Polish
and it was clear from their reaction that they were bilingual. I suspect we can talk
to our cars in Portugese and they will understand also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 12:09 am:

They where made in all sorts of languages. Todays mechanics in Denmark are well educated with 9 years (often 10) of scholl and can read english texts, but back in a day was a completely different story. So Ford Service exists in a danish version as well. I have 3 of them in various conditions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Ron, what color is the cover? I saw one a Chickasha a few years back that was the Spanish edition, and the cover was red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Very nice Ron ! Are you interested in selling it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Mike
Sorry, no it is not for sale.
Larry
Yes, the Spanish edition has a red cover.
I have one of them too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Here is a Russian Edition, but it is not owned by me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration