Old Photo - It's Going To Be A Tight Fit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - It's Going To Be A Tight Fit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

What's leaning on the front of the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

A pair of crutches. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

A crutch. Must belong to mama

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Must be a electric start car since it has the demountable rims. Looks like a new car for the folks. Nice and clean and the spare tire has a nice cover over it. Hadn't got many miles for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

She will never get in that door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

I'm trying very, very hard to be good here but I do have to wonder if he ordered the optional fat lady running board brackets when he bought the car.

I also wonder when they grease the gears, the wheel bearings, and axles if they grease the door jamb.

I tried, I tried, I really did try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Now don't start to lecture me because I do the same magic trick she does....every time I sit down my lap disappears!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

What a cute little puppy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

The lugs on the wheels suggest to me it might be a Canadian car unless someone here knows different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

As near as I an tell with my poor eyes, the wheels look like loose lug Kelsey rims. Also it appears to have a bail type door handle. So, could be a 1919-early 1920 US car (or Canadian). Would be interesting to see if it had the 2 bulb headlights. Maybe someone else will post also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

Must be near the ocean. That girl is holding a seal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

I can't see the headlight bulbs - dang crutches are in the way !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 12:12 am:

She needs a bigger ride. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 12:45 am:

Pull any punches and that ol' girl will give you the what for... :-)
What a sweet Coupe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 03:01 pm:

Well, it doesn't appear that she is singing, so "it" can't be over yet...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

I can't help but notice how glossy the paint is. What a great photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred B on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

this is the kind of lady cotton farmers like to see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Fred,maybe on a dark night!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration