Old Photo - Behind The Model T Parts Counter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Behind The Model T Parts Counter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

The bin no.'s appear to be Ford part no's. If they are whichever dealership this was they were doing a good job in trying to keep up with the inventory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

In the upper right hand corner is scribbled "Rockingha" Maybe Rockingham

Looks just like my shop!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Imagine.. the dealer closed in 1933 due to bad sales, then that area was walled off so he could pursue other interests like boat building, and now the grandson is moving and prepares to sell the property and organises a yard sale with reasonable prices - and you & I passes by that morning.. (one can dream...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

That is a shot of Glenn Chaffin's kitchen taken last week in black & white .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

That #3002 is the correct number for a T head gasket. Boy would I like to have some of them at that days price. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Roger: That is not as far off as you think. I brought NOS parts from one in northern TN that closed just as you imagine just a few years ago. There was a NOS 13/14 firewall hanging there. Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration