1912 Canadian T Left or right hand dash original

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1912 Canadian T Left or right hand dash original
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

This is the original dash from our 1912 Touring it is drilled for right or left it has 2 carb rod holes they use the serial number plate to cover the extra hole Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

That's interesting Collin. I have the original dash from my 11 RHD touring. It's only drilled for the RHD. I wonder if the factory had run short of LHD dashes when your car was being built and used what was available?

Ken

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration