OT ... Way Off Topic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT ... Way Off Topic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

The buyer must be the recipient of the Darwin Award.
This must be a scam.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-100-DOLLAR-BILLS-US-Paper-Money-Bill-Cash-Currency-One -Hundreds-Bank-Note-/232201946132?hash=item3610508414%3Ag%3AsoEAAOSwt5hYdOXD&nma =true&si=UbyqxaqNhTaTvsfG%252FDRHUOgO64k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047 675.l2557

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

It's hard to turn down free shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 01:03 am:

Actually, if you think about it, it kind of sounds quite ingenious.
Basically, it's a loan.
The seller sells $500 for $629.
Seller makes a $129 profit.
The buyer gets $500 cash, finances it through pay-pal, and it becomes a short term loan.
Although it's a high interest rate, for some people, it may be the only way to get a loan.
And it appears the seller is from St. Louis, too.
It has nothing to do with me, but I wish I'd of thought of it!

(Message edited by lamacchia on February 11, 2017)

(Message edited by lamacchia on February 11, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Now that's funny
But I have been watching the local estate auction house sells coins at about double what they can be had anywhere else

Fool and his money will soon part ways

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Always been my business strategy - buy high, sell low !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

Burger, That explains why you can't afford a better car than a Model T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration