For Those That Use Them, WhatsYour Favorite Brand Metric 14 Sparkplug?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: For Those That Use Them, WhatsYour Favorite Brand Metric 14 Sparkplug?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Been using 1/2" pipe sparkplugs for 50 years. Even Champion X when they were reasonably priced. But now I've gone to the #14 metric plugs in my Ts. Learned the hard way that just a little too much MMO will foul plugs. I liked Bosch but now their top caps aren't removeable. What brand do ya'll use?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

I like - bosch 409 long reach these come both solid or screw top posteoporosis
You can get brass caps and metric brass thumb nuts
From restoration supply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Gosh don't know what happened there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gift on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

like it .
https://goo.gl/YMEqhR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Dont need a cheap wood clock michael they are talking about model t plugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

The cheap wood internal combustion clock will need a proper spark plug, Dallas !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 07:17 am:

Kevin Prus recommended "Champion #120" for his head when it was offered in 14mm only.
I found Champions with a number resembling that (though not exact) and have had no problems with the plugs - have only taken them out a couple of times in three driving seasons, just to check, and they're just fine. Have tried std NH, Model A Tillotson and a SU carb in that time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration