Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Floyd on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

I have a lot of parts to get rid of and would like them to go to someone that will use them.
Please message me with questions.

Thank you

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron MacIntyre on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Can you tell me if what tears, or brass era, etc.

thanks, Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Got a stamped steel steering wheel, any condition?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Mike Walker in Fayetteville can't be to far from you. He could surely find a good home for them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Im starting a build and will be collecting my parts, while I have most of the "big" parts I am missing most of the stupid little parts. I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Jim, sent a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration