OT A Crazy Painting OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT A Crazy Painting OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

A little different. I ran across this and thought it might be a good break for our eyes from the serious topics.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Ok the only thing I can't ID is the reddish colored thing above your signature. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Oh wow man, I mean I'm trippin man, can I have a hit of what ever you were take'n man, far out man! flash back time man, groovy man :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

HEY WAIT A MINUTE HERE!...You smoked my parakeet didn't you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

An obvious copy of Picasso's famous painting

"Smoky Garage with Firing Splitdorf."!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Ok Ok Dennis. sometimes I do get too close to the lacquer thinner.
Mark, at right is a part of a Bosch magneto cap with brass terminal nut.

This one didn't get very far. I do like Splitdorfs.

Bosch Cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Why did a snake make it into this other company ?

Is my TT missing it's OEM snake ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Yea Burger, Those snakes will often disguise themselves... amazing how they can look just like spark plug wires... the only way to tell is by the direction of their stripes... either way, extreme caution is advised... if you get too close... they will bite!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Hehehe ! That's actually no joke, .... I mistakenly touched
the brass bit on my running truck and it bit me GOOD ! :-)

Yee-ouch !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Snakes are good for keeping the frogs and parakeets away but be careful. A bite from this one could be terminal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

Are we going to start another battery of puns? I do get a charge out of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

Richard E, I am SHOCKED that you said such a thing!

I see a bit of Manet, a touch of Paul Gauguin, and more than a little Picasso. All that maybe should be added would be some Salvador Dali with melting spark plugs hanging on tree branches made of spark plug wires. ("The Persistence of Ignition")

Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Thanks Wayne. I like that.

Forgive my acid sense of humor but I feel like I have amps in my pants revolting as it may be. This current phase of being a "Live Wire" has left me run down. How's that for a switch?

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

I get a real charge out of these shocking developments. They do spark my intrest in staying plugged into this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Some days my charge is at a trickle and get too negative but I try hard to lead a positive life. Sometimes after a battery of questions I still feel that I've been lead the wrong direction and make bad connections.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Dennis, sometimes its hard to jump the gap in life but it autolite up your life when your firing on all cylinders. Contacts I make are what keep me charged. Life is a big ark and we are all shocked to find out we are on top dead center.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

Ohm My! Is this for real or just a filament if my imagination?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

I am going to be direct with you: I really enjoy the alternating types of humor in this current post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

If yous guys were any hotter you would need AC! CHAMPIONS all of you. Not a missfire in the bunch. Your all real Splitfires. I better quit before I Foul up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Robert, I am de-lighted. Socket to me. Welcome to armature hour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

Sorry Dallas, I was taking a Short break.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Sorry I worked all day in the garage putting my rear axle together. My axle is draggin. Its not a race but I was bearing my own time crunch. I was geared up to finish today. I was a little torked that it took so long. I am not lashing out but it turned out slick as grease. Must be the brake cleaner and paint fumes. My U joints are aching tonight. All I need is a little rust. Better be cause I have to work in housing tomorrow. Ok I will take a brake to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By King Martin on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

That's about as cool of a painting as I've seen lately!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 03:53 am:

Egads, I go away for a day and the whole place just falls apart! I could get blue over this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 07:55 am:

Wazza problem? Iz perfectly clear lookin through my Jim Beam bottle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Thanks for the comments. Its been great.
David, glad you were able to return to the fun.
Stay Safe.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration