OT-1904 AC Ford .........E-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT-1904 AC Ford .........E-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 07:10 am:

FYI

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1904-Ford-Other-/282358775162?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4 1bde4fd7a:g:1X8AAOSw3v5YoKnt&item=282358775162

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Beautiful car, how much will it actually bring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Awww, shucks. Mere pocket change! For someone other 'n me!! Sure is sweet. Maybe I'll win the lottery and buy it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:20 am:

If there is no reserve, that starting price is cheaper than they were bring a few years ago. Saw one at auction go for close to 200K. Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

I wish I had a spare house. If I did, I'd sell it and buy that car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

For when the posting disappears.

Thank you for taking a look at this 1904 Ford AC Runabout. The car features an excellent older restoration. The history is known back to 1962 when the car was owned in Manchester, California.

In the late 60s or early 70s it was purchased by a collector in Indianapolis who restored the car. It was awarded an AACA National First in 1977. The current owner has had the car for twenty years. The car has always been stored in excellent climate controlled storage, the car runs and drives and was restored correctly.

The Dodge number is 692 which is stamped on the engine frame. It is listed in some rosters by this number because they could not locate the Ford number. The car is titled as a 1903, but is in fact a 1904.

The current owner found the Ford number stamped on the flywheel. The number is 1614. I am selling this for a friend of mine, we welcome questions and inspections, thank you for your interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

My wife's family has been in Manchester. Ca since the early part of the last century. She is going to do some checking on this to find out a little history on the car if possible. Manchester is WAY too small of a community for them to not know something about the car. I'll report back on what we find. Chris- do you have a name or further info on who had the car in Manchester? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

If you can't afford the car, but just want to save the pictures before the listing ends, just click on the main picture in the listing. All of the pictures will show up in a new window, you can then right click on each one to "save as" to your chosen location, then scroll over to the RH side of each picture. An arrow should appear, click on it and the next picture should come up. Right click, save, repeat as desire. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Beautiful car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Was this one of Eldon Wormley's early Fords? Although, from memory, he was in the SoCal area-maybe Manhattan Beach?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

Some pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

Prices from the Schuchardt Auction in Spearfish SD September 2012

4S 1903 Ford Model A Rear Entry Tonneau #3 $101,000.00

5S 1904 Ford Model AC Rear Entry Tonneau #3 $103,000.00

6S 1904 Ford Model AC Runabout #3 $53,000.00

7S 1904 Ford Model C Runabout #3 $61,000.00

8S 1905 Ford Model F Touring #4- $50,000.00

9S 1906 Ford Model N Runabout #4- $28,000.00

10S 1907 Ford Model R Runabout #3 $55,000.00

11S 1908 Ford Model S Runabout #4 $32,000.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Does anyone know what this is?
e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

asbestos wrapped muffler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Thanks for all the neat pics Chris! Now I want it all the more. Hmmmm...2nd. mortgage the house??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Chris B!
Thank you for posting the pictures here also. I had already spent some time looking at them on eBay (note, I politely said that correctly just for this thread!), which I had thoroughly enjoyed. Especially since I am about halfway through reading Carl Pate's book from the front cover towards the back.

Also, Chris, B, thank you for all you do for this wonderful hobby, and club. Thank you.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Still no bids, and it ends Sunday. Maybe monday it'll be half off and then I can buy it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

Chris;
The photos you posted, they should have used them. Sooooo much better! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

In my opinion the owner is pretty ambitious with his starting price. These cars don't break $100k often. This is a beautiful example, but $125k is all the money +. Don't expect to see any bids over that price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

Cool car but a bit high for me for sure. I could have several nice model T s and a couple show stopping A models for $125k. 😂 Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration