Old Photo - Wouldn't You Like To Be Here! Model T Dealer Parts Counter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Wouldn't You Like To Be Here! Model T Dealer Parts Counter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Yes I would. There were a few old stores around when I was a kid. Many items in this one allow it to pull me in.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Oden Motor . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:16 am:

It's amazing there is a kerosene lamp over the display case!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:24 am:

Hmmm .... what is wrong with this picture ?

Seems everything here is organic .... steel, wood, paper, glass.

Where is all the plastic ???

I seemed to have lost my America. Has anybody seen it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:29 am:

Mendenhall's...Those names of old parts stores take me back too.

Several portions of the photo are charming all by themselves. If I may...

I see some toys at lower left. TT's?

Someone will identify the cash register. Neat footfeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Yes Sir Just load everything into the time machine and I'll be on my way!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration