Parts question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Parts question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

I am in the process of beginning to clean up the lifetime of a long-time friend and Model T engine rebuilder. He is in Long-term care, and will not be coming back home, his collection is going to be sold. While I know lots of T stuff, there are three items in the collection I am having a hard time assessing value on\;
1. Accessory Giant Power cylinder Head
2. KR Wilson Model T and Model A engine stand- tool tray is not there, but it may be somewhere else in the building yet to find
3. Double Twist 1911 Horn- nice shape, works, no dents.
If anyone can help me with value, I will try to get pics and add them soon. Thanks, Evan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 05:02 am:

I'd say at least $450 for the head if it isn't cracked and guess about $400 for each other item +/- $100 depending on local interest - not cheap to ship the stand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:17 am:

In the US the engine stand could be in the $800 to 1100US +/- range if it has the engine holder. If it's missing the engine support bracket would be less of course but they can be gotten new.

http://krwilsontools.com/

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/index.php/2014/07/07/k-r-wilson-tools-interview-wi th-collector-tim-hill/

You can open the first link and there is a contact button to send a message to Tim Hill. I think he lives up there in Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

I'd probably be interested in the head and I think John Steele might be interested in the stand. We are in Montana.

If you are putting together a list of what to sell send it to me at stanhowemt@aol.com and I will forward it on to friends in Saskatchewan who are probably interested in some of what is there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration