24 touring finally ready for paint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 24 touring finally ready for paint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:01 am:

my 24 touring is finally ready for paint and it is going to be 70 here sat. paint is on its way im going to try to add a pic or two. philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:08 am:

24 touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:09 am:

my 24 touring is ready for paint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:15 am:

well that worked lets try a before shot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:36 am:

one moreside view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Thanks for showing us before pictures. I hope to see some after ones. What type of paint are you using? Are you painting it yourself?
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

we are going to shoot nason fulthane and the primer is masterpro 2k. we will paint it where it sits but a friend of mine has painted in the past he will put the paint on i will be the grunt on the job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

the car was together with a hodge podge of factory
and hard ware store fasteners i have new kits from langs. i cant wait to get it back together and get ready to do the seats. philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

The new hardware for the running boards has markings on them do y'all usually sand them off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

Yes, sand off the markings. I believe that the vendors sell the correct fasteners if you want to go to the next level. Some extra work may be required if you are using reproduction running boards.

https://www.modeltford.com/item/4818-19B.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:36 pm:

I have only got to use a few of the new ones

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration