Seedster Reunion September 21 to 24 @ Lincoln Nebraska

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Seedster Reunion September 21 to 24 @ Lincoln Nebraska
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Hey guys...as good as the OCF and well worth the trip to Lincoln Neb. I will be there with my speedster. As you can see, all early cars are welcome and the show includes the fabulous Speedway Museum. Contact information is listed below.

Richard Johnston, Reunion Director

Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed

599 Oak Creek Drive, Lincoln, NE 68528

P.O. Box 81906, Lincoln, NE 68501

402-323-3181 museum; 402-598-2947 mobile

rsjohnston@speedwaymotors.com

www.museumofamericanspeed.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

I believe the reunion is in June.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

June, yeah that's what I was thinking too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

June is correct Sorry about that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Jon, thank you for posting, It looks like THEY will let me participate.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

John
I'm curious, what is so unusual about your car that they wouldn't permit you? I'm seriously considering attending but your comment worries me about my car??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Les,A year off on the engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:18 pm:

That is for the santa clara endurance run.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration