Happy valentine's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy valentine's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Other years we had much participation in Valentine"s Day threads. Some great images. I made a card for my gal using the above sketch on the cover and this on the inside.

Yes it's a little creepy and yes I posted it in another thread.

Thanks for reminding me we need to be kind to those who take care of us and let us play with old cars.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:15 am:

I have a few old Valentine cards like that old Ford one shown above I'll have to dig them out sometime. Thanks for sharing it Bob.

I put a copy of Rich's card out in the barn and now I don't have any more mice...as a matter of fact the dog, horse , cat, and cow all ran away too!

For Valentines Day I got my better half a 12 pack of beer and a bag of pretzels. She doesn't drink and doesn't eat salty foods so it worked out quite well for me. I love beer and pretzels!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration