A lifetime collection

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A lifetime collection
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

So my friend Ralph has moved into a home, and his house and collection will soon be for sale. To say its a mess is an understatement- it will take months to organize. It's mostly T and A parts, lots of mediocre parts, but lots of gems as well. Like I mentioned, theres a 1911 horn, a KR Wilson Engine stand with the Model T/A Bracket but no tool tray, and a giant power head to mention a couple things. Raplh rebuilt engines for years, poured babbit and restored model T's and A's. There are other parts as well, tons of them. It's a pickers dream. Anyone interested in coming to pick is welcome. Due to lack of organization, picking prices will be very reasonable. The horn, Engine stand and Head are for sale- There's a large drum ruckstell there too, as well as a very solid 27 touring with many new or already rebuilt parts. There's tractor parts too, unfortunately none of it is catalogued or organized, so like I said, as I pull stuff I will price it for sale, if you come and pick it yourself you're more than welcome. I'm just trying to get the stuff cleaned up, to good homes and some money for ongoing care for Ralph and his Wife. Stuff is located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
1911 horn

I can get the parts to southern Saskatchewan ( moose jaw) in March or can bring stuff to the Red Deer Swap Meet in May. I will get pics of the ruckstell, KR Wilson Stand and the head asap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

I forgot one other thing I found already, there is a Woodward Aux Transmission as well out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Some More Pics

KR Wilson Stand is in the foreground

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

I wish I was closer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

same here rob I wish I were closer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Wow. That's a lotta stuff, and a lotta engine pans! Wonder if he's got a decent two piece drive shaft housing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

here's pics of the KR Wilson stand and the cyl head- and a badge I found

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Looks like you need Stan Howe to help you organize the collection and auction it off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:42 am:

:'( Imagine having all that treasure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Thanks for the recommendation, Ted, I don't know that I could do an auction in Canada. I'd have to check on the laws. Probably would have to have some licensed Saskatchewan auctioneer in on it, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

I'd already talked to Stan, not sure what the result will be after folks pick through- we will see what the summer brings. Maybe some of you need a reason for a road trip?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Grab that Giant Power Head - if it's not cracked (possibly along the left side of the water 'tunnel') They are good. 5:1 CR and good gas flow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration