Photo test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Photo test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

My "new" '13 runabout taken last November. Just trying to post a photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Good job Rich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Good start, but only 70 KB. Now see how big you can get it without going over 250 KB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Thanks, fellers ! And Steve, thanks for your instructions on that thread today - I finally got it. I'll make the next one bigger ! (Bwahahaha ! You just thought I was annoying before - now I'm dangerous !!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

I'd like to see a 3/4 angle shot like that of "lizzie" without the side curtains, but with the top up. A nice big (as big as you can post) with some nice scenery in the background. I mean...if you are posting photos. I imagine we will have to wait for the Spring though. :-)

I'd have a lot of fun with that car around here. The Finger Lakes Region provides some great backdrops :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:41 pm:

We can stick our fingers in lakes around here, too Rick ! I promise I'll get you some pix of Liz "to order" soon as the snow blocking the shop door has melted off . . . and I have her back together !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 10:24 am:

If you have a small electronic camera make sure it is on e-mail mode for the least number of bites, portrait mode will not work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 10:47 am:

Thanks David !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

If "e-mail mode" means low resolution I wouldn't do it. Better to shoot full-size files and then make copies to reduce. It's easy to resize a full size file if you need to. It's NOT possible to increase the quality of a small file.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration