1925 roadster pickup one man top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1925 roadster pickup one man top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard C Held on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Does anyone have the drawings and measurements for the 1925 roadster one man top irons?
I am trying to replace a top iron assembly because my T didn't have one and I am unsure weather the measurements for the 1923 roadster will work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:40 am:

1923 - 1925 Roadster one-man top bows and sockets are the same. 1926 -1927 are nearly the same as 23-25, only difference is that the rear socket has a slight curve at the bottom where it attaches to the pivot iron.

http://fordfarm.net/23-5RdTopSockets.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Not to horn in Richard, but will the 25 fit the 26 Mark? I need complete top for my 26 RPU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:56 am:

Yes, but everyone in the know that sees it will tell you that you have the wrong rear bow! Here's a useful link to an earlier thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/183704.html?1295291207

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:09 am:

Thanks Mark. Thats what I needed.good luck Richard.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Be very careful when buying 23-25 roadster top sockets. The originals have embossed and threaded common sense fastener locations for the side curtains. To my knowledge, the new ones don't have this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

The front bows are different on the 26-27 also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard C Held on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

do you know the measurements from the bows to the belt rail?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration