TT truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Do TT trucks Have a auxiliary transmission or is this a add on. I came across some people moving and they had one in the barn and no way moving it, so the price was right so I got a truck that I know nothing about, don't even know what year it is,because they haven't found the title yet It took 4 of us 4 hours to get it out of the barn and on my trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

All auxiliary transmissions in T's and TT's are accessories, not stock. They are good to have in a TT truck, especially with an overdrive. If you can post pictures you will get lots of input from this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

What Erik said ^ :-)
But you have it. That TT will fit in well with your T collection yes?
Shoot Gene, you know 3/4's plus of how it ticks already. :-)
Last summer, I finally ended up with one of them consarned things. With a Warford under-direct-over. I'm really starting to like it and some of the kids and grand-kids will find it easy to start driving with because it can go so slow. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 01:50 am:

Don't count on the title to tell you the year. It's often wrong. My "1922" TT project turned out to be a 1924.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:27 am:

The serial number on the TT is October 1926 but can someone tell me where the frame number is. It is a TT close cab one Ton worm drive rear end. Some one might check me on the serial number it is 14465625 on the engine. I haven't figured out what the auxiliary transmission is, pretty well covered in grease

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration