Tricked out Ford with Livingston radiator-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tricked out Ford with Livingston radiator-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Looks like a RHD car. Neat side lights too!!! The front wheels look like 30x3-1/2 but non demountable
I have a nickel plated Livingstone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Looks like it is a real chick magnet, but he is the only one that doesn't look happy! What's with that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:57 am:

May e because the girl in the back seat stole his hat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Or the girl in the front seat won't let him drive. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

Or worse yet, he finally got a date with his dream girl and she brought along all her friends and two of 'em are his sisters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

By the cowl and cowl lights I'd say it is a British bodied car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:48 pm:

Not a British bodied car.

That's an accessory cowl and windshield, hood, radiator, fenders, and electric sidelamps on a 1914 Ford.

It's left hand drive. If it were right hand drive, you would see the horn.

Look at some of these photos:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:mtfca.com+1914+Ford+accessory+cowl&client=s afari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYk_D6qZbSAhXk54MKHWVrANMQ_AUI CSgC&biw=1254&bih=686

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

I want to buy a Livingston Radiator for my Fronty speedster, who has one for sale????????

just askin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration