Help Danish museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Help Danish museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bo Albrechtsen on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Greetings from Denmark to everyone on the forum.
I work for the Danish museum "Den Gamle By" in Aarhus, Denmark, Scandinavia. We are presently recreating a Ford automobile shop and repair workshop from 1927. For this we seek color photos of original packaging and boxes to enable us recreating the shop as it looked in 1927.
Is there any of you that owns original spare parts boxes, paint tins or packaging from Ford Co. ca.1925-1927 ?
If you could take close up photos in daylight that show the colors and details of original packaging and send to me it would help us immensely !
Here are some examples of what we search for color photos of:
Ford enamel
shop display
We also seek color photos of other typical packaging that could be seen in a Ford dealer shop or workshop/garage in the late 1920ies. Brands like : Bosh, Phillips, Lodge, Gargoyle/Mobil, Gladiator, Shell, Champion, Continental, Exide, Valvoline, Beru, Ferodo, Mahle etc.
You may not own any examples of original packaging, but perhaps you know of a collector somewhere that does ?? Do not hesitate to contact me. Any help at all is greatly appreciated :-)

Yours sincerely
Bo Albrechtsen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Bo - here is the Emergency Kit and contents:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration