Final Letter from MTFCA re: OCF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Final Letter from MTFCA re: OCF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Here is the final letter written by Keith Gumbinger, signed by many supporters, and mailed on February 14, 2017.

Page Two

Page 1 of Enclosure

Page 2 of Enclosure

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Perfect ! Well done, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

The high road has been taken. It will be interesting to see what
happens next. Character will be proven.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

I would guess that this is about everything you can do -- it is well thought out, well written and states the position of the majority of people involved. That said, I doubt it will change their opinion as their minds are more than likely already made up. At the end of the day you can sleep well, knowing you did the right thing and did it as well as it could be done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

Thank you so much for taking the time to follow up and send the letter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

Keith, thanks for doing this and for allowing my to see it and have some input in it before it went out.

I know there are a lot of other groups/clubs/individuals also writing letters.

All we want now is to open a dialogue. let's see what happens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Thank you Keith (and the others who worked on this effort).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Trzcinski on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Very nicely done

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Thank you all, but I don't deserve all the credit. I ran this by several others for their suggestions and also used the suggestions Stan and others made in the previous thread to correct my stupid grammatical mistakes. And, of course, Susan did an excellent job of making it look nice :-). Thank you Susan!!!

Now, lets just hope that it does some good with the folks at THF. This whole thing was just to help make these two events better and help them meet their goals in the process.

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration