Gearbox problems on Model N

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Gearbox problems on Model N
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel O'Keeffe on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Hi Folks

Can anybody help with guidance on where we might source parts & info on Model N. The problem seems to be a nylon (maybe) disk has pieces missing.
I can attach a pic if any members have a knowledge on the N gearbox.

Thanks
Noel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Call Glen Rand at 330-416-8352 for the fiber disk. He can give good advice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Also Floyd Jaehnert and his son have fabricated the gears/drums for NRS transmission. Floyd has a Model S.

His email:
floydj@gopherpattern.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel O'Keeffe on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Thanks to Bruce & Rob for quick response.

I'm emailing Floyd now but as its 15.00 here I'll wait for a few hours to call Glen.

Regards

Noel

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration