What Can You Tell Me About This Speedster ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What Can You Tell Me About This Speedster ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 01:53 am:

Silver Plume, Colorado Depot is the location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 02:52 am:

I can tell you that I like that body a lot. The belly pan is nice, and he shape is somewhat European. Almost like a Bugatti or Amilcar. The spun wheel covers are a nice touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Those disc wheel covers sure look like "FordSpeed" commercial ones.

The body may be another style version with doors from that mfg. too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:51 am:

The head light all most looks to be at the same angle as the front wheel, like it is setup to move with the wheel to follow the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Having doors would make it one of the more $ bodies for sure. Is it me or does it look like its been lowered a good bit (frame rail).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration