Is George King III in Connecticutt still in business?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Is George King III in Connecticutt still in business?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 02:28 am:

About 10 years ago, I had some extensive work done on my Model T block and engine pan by George King III in Connecticutt. It may just be a computer glitch, but I am unable to open his website that used to be www.enginerestoration.com. Is he still in business? Thank you. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 06:41 am:

George has retired and is having fun with his T ambulance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Thanks Dave. Has anyone taken over his business, or did he just close it and sell everything? He must have had a lot of specialized tools in his shop, as he rebabbited my bearings and straightened my pan using a pan straightening jig. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:37 am:

I think there is a guy in westbrook Ct that took it over talk to langs they would know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

It is my understanding that a young man, Patrick Musante, is the successor to Mr. King. Patrick can be reached at pmusante17@gmail(no spam, remove this).com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

It may just be me, but whenever I see the name "George King III," I flash to the Declaration of Independence.... :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration