O.T. ChCh burns. Anyone we know?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: O.T. ChCh burns. Anyone we know?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 03:24 am:

Christchurch city burns after 2 earthquakes.
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/02/grim-time-lapse-highlights-furious-port-hills-fire.html
40 classic cars lost :-(

Wonder if anyone from this forum is affected?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 03:40 am:

MORE? Earthquakes!
That area has been hit hard the past several years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Is it me or has anybody else noticed an uptick in earthquaqes world wide? Nothing major but lots of "decent" ones big enough to make the news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 08:06 am:

Chadwick, it's Al Gore at his best. And, Trump ain't helpin' either. Did I mention Putin?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Fracking and bigfoot combined with all those marching women in DC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:18 am:

The Russians have hacked the earth's crust and are causing earthquakes. Better sell all your Chick - Fil - A stock and buy Kruggerands!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Mike, you forgot "W." Remember everything is George W. Bush's fault!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Earthquakes (outside of Oklahoma!) are the naturally occurring result of Plate tectonics- New Zealand is on the perimeter of the Pacific Plate (the so-called "Ring of Fire") and the islands are situated over a spot where the plate is subducting under.....oh, sorry. I was using science............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Let's not get funny about this. To those who live there it is a tragedy. Remember the tornados, floods and hurricanes as well as brush fires and earthquakes we have here in the United States. Anyone who is involved in such an event does not think it is funny.

May God bless those affected by this earthquake and fire.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 06:16 am:

I'm down here now, touring just outside Christchurch this weekend with the Veteran Car Club.

Several Model Ts on the rally and some talk of the fire but no comments I've heard of T owners/cars directly affected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 06:53 am:

That's gotta be heartbreaking to lose your shop, tools and cars like that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration