Old Photo - Model T Era - Eugene Oregon Hotel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Eugene Oregon Hotel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

I was born a few blocks away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Gosh Ron, and all these years I thought you were from Riverside California!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:35 am:

Ron, I may have driven past your birth place, I saw an historical marker on a home just a few blocks from there and it read..." On this date xxxx nothing important happened here!". Was that your house?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration