AMAZING SERVICE FROM BIRDHAVEN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: AMAZING SERVICE FROM BIRDHAVEN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

I love nothing better than to pass on favorable comments when outstanding service is rendered. Last Thursday I purchased a SURE STOP disk brake kit from BIRDHAVEN and mailed my '23 touring brake pedal for Sure Stop disk brake modification. The pedal arrived Saturday in Colfax, IA and I received the complete kit, modified brake pedal and all on Tuesday. WOW! Six day turn around!!! Of the six days, at least 3 were in shipping, 1 was a Sunday! Now folks, I don't know how you can beat service like that--they were pleasant to deal with to boot!! BIRDHAVEN has my business for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Yep, good folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Florida Freighter Jim For Now on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

John,

Thank you for posting.

Lately we all could sure use more good news.

Florida Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

They helped me figure out an issue with my old Tex T alternator.
Very helpful to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 06:55 am:

Yep....just bought their external oiler kit.

Good stuff....great service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:31 am:

I agree, they are great to work with. The Model T community is fortunate to have several good vendors like Birdhaven, Lang's and Snider's (just to name a few).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration