TT Glass sizes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT Glass sizes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Hi Can anyone help me with the glass size (Windshields and sliding door windows) for a 25/26 TT enclosed cab truck? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Perhaps I'm misreading it, but if you have sliding doors, your cab is an aftermarket. It was common to have aftermarket cabs in the day. Up until '24, they all were, as Ford didn't make one before that. My '22 TT has sliding doors. See profile picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Post from last year with TT glass dimensions

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/616627.html?1455734552

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

Sorry for confusion. Doors are normal opening with sliding windows pulled up with a strap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Thanks for the link Dan, Perfect.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration