8 in 1 motor truck body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 8 in 1 motor truck body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

This is the bed I am getting with the TT from David. I cant find much info on it. If anyone knows more about them or has one I would like to see photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Dallas, where did you find that info? I looked again through a bunch of boxes last night and still can't find my pamphlet. Can you post that picture of the name plate that I sent you? Maybe that will help jog some memories. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:19 am:

I typed in info from tag and it came up .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 01:51 am:

Dallas, I Googled that same info and only came up with a reference to "Motor Truck Body" 2in1 through 8in1. No pictures though. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration