OT - More on the Glidden Revival Tour in Nebraska, Sep 17-22

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - More on the Glidden Revival Tour in Nebraska, Sep 17-22
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 09:17 am:

I spoke with John Nikodym, tour director for the 2017 Glidden. John told me the five days of touring will total just over 500 miles. He also confirmed the routes will be flat (it is Nebraska...), and paved roads with light traffic are being chosen.

John and I spoke about the possibility of shorter routes should several early cars choose to attend, and he said several of the days shorter alternate routes to attractions should be available. If anyone is interested in bringing an early car, let me know by pm or list the car you might bring, and I'll work with John to find shorter routes when necessary. John has several early brass cars, so he knows what our requirements will be.

Also, another hotel has just opened in the Hastings area and there is a great rate (about $70.00 per night) available. The Glidden website link:

http://www.gliddentour.org/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration