1925TT C Cab Tow Truck project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1925TT C Cab Tow Truck project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Ledbetter Sheridan,Or on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

My son and I have been working on this 1925TT The running gear is almost done so its time to start on the body work we hope to have it on the road this summer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

Looking good, keep us posted! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Way cool Lonnie! What tires are you using on the rear? Keep the photos comming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

very cool, Father and Son project - well be lot's to be proud of and many memories :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forest Ledbetter on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Tires are 700 20's Firestones if I remember right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forest Ledbetter on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forest Ledbetter on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Rear spokes are original but refinished. The front spokes are new.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration