The Coil Dr.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: The Coil Dr.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

I just got my coils back from the coil Dr. I'm a new guy so I may not be telling you guy anything new.

What a nice job! They came back wrapped like individual presents. Very professionally done. Even got a roll of lifesavers.

Then I called Brent to ask him a question. Not only did he answer my question he let me pick his brain about all kinds of things I needed to do to my T. What a nice guy.

My wife wrote the check tonight for payment and said "He must trust people to send out the coils and they get the payment in the mail." I told her that people in the Model T hobby all seem to be very nice and helpful and yes trustworthy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Is the coil DR the name of the business? Tim and

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eck Sheppard on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

I second . He did a wonderful job on my coils and my car runs like a top .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:13 pm:

Ditto.....just received my set and they're beautiful.

I had him set them with the ECCT, so I'm anxious to try them out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

So is the Coil Dr his business? Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

Tim,
A 10 second Google found this....http://www.coildoctor.com/
Cheers,
Rob

(Message edited by rob patterson on February 18, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Or, check out the list of suppliers on this website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Here you go, Tim.

http://www.coildoctor.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 05:07 am:

Mr Mize is a great person to do business with. I've had him rebuild 2 sets of coils and both sets have performed wonderfully. He is a true asset to the hobby !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

Brent has rebuilt several sets of coils for me and does a great job.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

I have used Brent Mize -- aka the Coil Doctor -- to rebuild all my coils. My 14 came with later style coils and Brent rebuilt those until I could find a set of brass tops. Then he rebuilt the brass tops. All have been excellent and trouble free. Brent usually checks them for me at the Old Car Festival -- well, he used to -- no charge. He and his wife are terrific folks. I highly recommend Brent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:21 am:

Brent built a custom set of coils for one of my projects. These are superb performers, and look as good as they run...Thx Brent.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:01 am:

I have a set of Brent's coils in my 24. They preform fine and would recommend him to anybody.
Great quality, easy to deal with and reasonably priced. What more could you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:04 am:

The Doctor did surgery on my coils too. They recovered nicely and the car is ticking right along. But now he is going to have to buy a bigger hat after all these comments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:14 am:

At Hershey, 10-8-2015. The Doctor is in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Good to see you all agree. Ha!! Sorry I was off the net for a bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 12:00 am:

Brent is the only one who will do my original 1913 KW coils. Ron Patterson won't do them any more. He does beautiful work, and I consider him a friend as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration