OT - Fmid Model K Roadster out for the first time in 2017:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Fmid Model K Roadster out for the first time in 2017:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

I finally had the K out for a brief run. Everything seems to be working well. Next stop, Oklahoma City and Chickasha:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf10ad9kifnh6en/Video%20Feb%2018%2C%203%2019%2048%20PM .mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

You're having too much fun!! Great video. Thanks for sharing it.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Rob,Ya look good! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Good times!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Thanks guys. It was time to have some fun....

Waking the beast:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Good to see, my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Rob -- When is the County going to pave your road? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Rob, Sure looks like fun!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Thanks guys. Mike, considering how warm this winter has been, hell won't freeze over, so our road won't be paved in the near future.....

This afternoon I took the "K" to a local winery fifteen miles from home. As I was leaving, a young woman celebrating her birthday asked if she could have a photo with...... not me, the car.

Chick Magnet:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Now I understand why you are taking all that weight training. Extra muscle to crank up the K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Dave, you know it..... of all my k friends, mine is the only one without a "self comencer"...... sometimes it's a bit of a drain.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration