Rocky Mountain brake: Where can I get parts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Rocky Mountain brake: Where can I get parts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

I just got a used set of Rocky Mountain Brakes that I intend to put on our 25 touring with large drum rear axle. The brake rods, the equalizer slider as well as the clamps that mount the equalizer to the brake cross shaft are missing. Where can I buy parts these parts?

Thank you,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

From Club's Parts Supplier listing

Rocky Mountain
Brake Co. Inc. Rocky Mountain Brake Co. Inc
39810 Bella Vista Road
Temecula, CA 92592
Phone 951-676-1746
Fax 951-694-9932
Orders 888-786-7728

Quality and low cost for the finest mechanical brake on the market as an era accessory for the Model T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration