Model Ts Influence on the Young

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model Ts Influence on the Young
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

Saturday, I took the neighbor's kids on a ride in our 1924 Touring. You never know how such a thing might influence the kids, but the next day, I received this nice card from them. I thought I would share this with those of the forum, because we do perhaps, plant seeds that will grow!Thank You Card

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

We never know, do we. Boy Scouts and church groups are welcome to come see my cars. i'm sure many of us share our hobby hoping to pass it on to the youngsters. Some of them ask "How Fast will it go?" It is hard to tell if we are impressing any of them but I believe it is well worth while for them and us both.
When I hear folks here talk about their early memories of old cars I choose to think some of these little minds might carry these for a long time.
Good for you Daniel and good for him for the thank you.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

That is very nice that they took time to make the card for you and that you took the time to give them a ride. If I had known that I could get candy by giving rides I'd be outside right now to round up some kids!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Well done Daniel! Thanks and I agree with you 100%. Now, don't forget to water periodically :-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Great stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

Way to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

Nice to see that some parents are teaching their children that a thank you note is the proper way to say thank you. I am sure the kids enjoyed it too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration