Texas Just Lost Our Wheelwright

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Texas Just Lost Our Wheelwright
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:24 am:

About 3 weeks ago a Mr. Ivey from Clifton TX died. I called this morning hoping to arrange a delivery of powder coated felloe's and painted hubs. His grieving widow relayed the sad news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Sad to hear this...may he and his family find peace...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:56 am:

George,

Sorry to hear about this.

My condolences to his family.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 11:21 am:

George:
If you still need a wheel rebuilder, I know a guy in the Vancouver Washington area that is very good. I know this is a long ways from you. E-mail me if you need a phone number. Tom Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Sorry to hear of this George. Our deepest sympathy to her and the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Thanks for your suggestion Thomas. And, you're right, Vancouver is a little out of my jurisdiction. Why; that's the other side of Amarillo! This Ivey fellow made some gorgeous round felloe wheels for me several years ago custom to the rim and hub with both angles per spoke.
But I think I'll try and drop off 10 powdercoated T felloes and 6 p/coated TT felloes at Johnson's in Ardmore, OK on my way to Chickasha next month

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration