Another Accessory Manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Another Accessory Manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Just bought this really cool manifold off ebay. Might be NOS the way it looks. It will go with my collection of accessory carbs and manifolds. Might even try it to see what it does. Probably not much with modern fuel.

2017 2 23 model t manifold.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Automobile Topics - November 4, 1922

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:24 am:

How cool is that?? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:29 am:

I have two of them. :-)

Here's the Accessory of the day thread posted a while back
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/116823.html?1260507681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

I wouldn't think of leaving the house without a Fuemizer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

This would be great as part of a full setup on a winterized Model T , complete with hood blankets, front shutter cover, electric hotwater pipe heater , etc.

I have thought of doing such a project , especially for doing up a snow car with snow-skies and tracks. Hard to find any of those snow conversion setups at an affordable price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Ed, I was thinking the same thing. If you get the manifold warm, they will start up great in the winter cold.

Neat accessory, Thank You for sharing gentlemen.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration