San Diego Big 3 Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: San Diego Big 3 Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

I'm planning on going to the Big 3 swap meet in San Diego this Saturday- for those who don't know, it's February 24, 25 & 26 at Qualcomm stadium.

Vendors, feel free to post here what you plan on bringing.

I'm looking for a stock 26-27 rear axle assembly to rebuild with a Ruckstell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Contact Mark Chaffin to bring what you need down. looks like he has a pile of them listed in the classifieds?

You staying overnight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

Thanks for the heads-up, I will get in touch with Mark. I'm visiting my parents in Carlsbad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

I got what you need. Give me a call. (951) 805 0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

Mike, Wave to me when you go thru HB. I won't be able to go this year. Have a safe trip and hope your traffic is tolerable. I'm really fond of the Carlsbad area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Hi Mike: Hope you find what you need. I saw several '26-7 housings at the meet today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Can someone post pictures please. It's always nice to see Model T guys and gals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Got Michael all set up with what he needed. Will be delivering to the swap meet this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Saw a very beautiful 26 coupe there. It also runs very smoothly. I don't have room for another one, but this one looked good. Also saw a few very nice Model A's. Not quite as many T parts this year, but I did buy a rim spreader for 26 split rims. And I saw quite a few people I know.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

I forgot to note there was a complete Ruckstell for a large drum 26-27.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:13 am:

There was a '26 Ruckstell there, but it had an early torque tube and driveshaft bearing spool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

I went yesterday, mostly post war stuff though we did find some T stuff hidden on a few stands.

I found an early pan that needs work

My friend found a set of wire wheels and hubs. He also found a block with an A crank installed.

Good day!,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration