Milwaukee,Wisconsin Ford Plant

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Milwaukee,Wisconsin Ford Plant
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Goodrich on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

HI:

I wanted to run this over you guys as I'm looking for people. That have a certain Letter Stamped on the front cross brace of there Model "T" or "A".

As I'm looking for certain Letter that will tell me if your car or truck was made in the Milwaukee WI Plant. As I'm looking for the Letter in the Model "T" or "A" front brace rail.

Once I know the Letter on the brace and the year and month of your Car or Truck

That is if your car or truck was made between the years 1916 to 1918 and then between the years of 1927 to 1932.

Thanks let me know Reggiedog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Jeff,

I see that you are in Wisconsin but your profile does not say where. There are two local Model T clubs in the Milwaukee area. You might want to try to contact the people in those clubs that have cars of that era. Some of those cars might be originally from the Milwaukee area.

The two clubs are The Greater Milwaukee Model T Ford Club and the Dairyland Tin Lizzies. Send me a PM if you want more information.

Tod

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration