Rear fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Rear fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

I am installing my rear fenders on my 24 touring
After paint. Does a wood block go between the splash shield and the fender where the riveted on bracket is. Thanks philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

The only wood blocks used in 24 were on the running board mounts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 01:22 am:

Just round head single slot machine screws, pass thru the holes in the splash shield,, with washers and nuts on the back side.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration